Quigley-Ford Long Range Hunting Scopes were conceived and developed by Randy Ford of Ontario, Canada. Born in 1954, Randy has been a lifelong hunter, and fisherman, who has always reached out to solve equipment issues. Randy has shared many hunting and fishing opportunities with older masters, always eager to learn from their experience.
WE USE WHAT WE SELLRandy’s greatest passion is teaching and sharing his knowledge obtained through his association with other masters in the field. One of his favourite movies was “Quigley Down Under “ which influenced the name of his lines of scopes. A passionate hunter , Randy has harvested over 50 moose, over 2,000 pheasants, loads of whitetail deer, and a sampling of elk, mule deer , antelope caribou, wolves, coyotes and other animals . Suffice it to say his experience is extensive, and he understands what makes for good equipment and what products simply add complications to what should be simple.
WE STAND BY OUR SCOPESQuigley-Ford Scopes come with a FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY! That means if for any reason your Quigley doesn’t outlive you, we will repair or replace it at no cost to you. Read our customer testimonials and check out what our partner organizations have to say!
EXPERIENCE AND INNOVATIONRandy has achieved a measurable degree of success over the decades .
- Worked his first sportsman show in 1972
- Was a founder of the Canadian Taxidermists Assn. in the later 1970s
- Won the Masters Award in 1984 for Best Fish mount in National Competition
- Randy wrote an outdoor column
- Founded the GTAA conservation club
- Chaired the Georgian Triangle Spring Trout Derby
- Operated the Tiny Marsh Provincial Conservation Area pheasant hunt
- Bred and hunted Brittanies for over 3 decades.
- Operated his own hunting/fishing retail store for 17 years
- Invented and developed the patented Strike Vision underwater trolling camera systems in 1996
- Introduced the first Inverted level wind (WTD 300) trolling reels to North America
- Developed and patented Walker Deeper Divers (sinking)
- Developed and Patented the Walker TripZ–Diver (floating )
- Developed Quigley-Ford Long Range Hunting Scopes
- Designed and Patented TripZ-Lip Lures
- Designed and developed the new Slayer broadhead designs.
- Co-owned a dry land marine sales operation
- Co-owned a charter boat sport fishing operation
- Served 3 years as Chair of Wildlife Subcommittee, of the Ontario Fish & Wildlife Advisory Board. (special advisor to the Ontario Minister of Natural Resources)
- Developed the Wizzard Black Box, while serving as President of Pacific Electronics Research Inc. (first consumer black box for generating positive ions on downrigger cables in 1990)
- Served as President of Walker Downriggers Inc. manufacturing company for 18 years starting in 1994
- Developed Quigley-Ford etched ballistic reticle long range riflescopes in 2004
- Quigley-Ford long range scope was highest rated long range scope in Field & Stream Best of the Best contest in 2010
- Randy was issued U.S. Patent #D943050 for the Dual Focal Plane Riflescope reticle system Feb 8, 2022.